Robin Tauck & Partners
We offer effective, results-oriented consulting and advisory services by (1) leveraging our expertise in sustainable destination management and marketing and by (2) tapping into our extensive global networks in both the travel industry and the heritage preservation community.
For travel and tourism companies and trade associations:
- Educating and training the travel and tourism community on how and why to help preserve the destinations we sell that need our support
- Consulting on customizing “giving back” programs, either by creating/improving internal programs or by collaborating with established organizations
For the economic development through tourism community and the heritage preservation community:
- Developing local capacity-building services for sustainable tourism destination development and promotion in and around cultural heritage sites
- Providing support in product development, market access, and marketing training and development
- Establishing public/private partnerships by connecting Travel & Tourism companies and trade groups with appropriate NGO, governmental, or non-profit organizations that directly work to preserve cultural heritage sites and the communities surrounding them
- Custom consulting for government, NGO, or special projects
Sustainable Tourism Destination Development & Marketing
- Market Access – Through our global networks of travel and tourism providers, we help heritage destinations increase visitation by international travelers.
- Marketing Development – We share proven market research strategies, the foundation for developing effective marketing plans. If market research is lacking, we offer consulting and training on how best to fill that void. We teach general destination marketing principles focusing on market segmentation, followed by training and development in gathering and interpreting visitation data and visitor satisfaction measurements.
- Market-Driven Product Development -- We offer expertise in developing market-driven product development plans.
Connecting the Travel & Tourism Industry with the Heritage Preservation Community
We have developed ties throughout the global travel and tourism industry during our quarter-century-long careers as executives in travel, and we have strengthened that in recent years by developing strong relationships in the heritage preservation community.
Here is a partial list of our relationships that give us the opportunity to facilitate collaboration:
|Travel & Tourism
- WTTC - World Travel & Tourism Council
- USTOA - US Tour Operators Association
- PATA - Pacific Asia Travel Association
- ETOA - European Tour Operators Assocation
- WTTC’s Tourism for Tomorrow program
- GSTC - Global Sustainable Tourism Council
- Tourism Cares and its Global Outreach activities
- ICOMOS - International Council for Monuments and Sites
- International Cultural Tourism Committee of ICOMOS
- Global Heritage Fund and its Global Heritage Network
Speaking & Training Engagements
Robin Tauck and Randy Durband are available for speaking engagements, consulting services, and marketing training for destinations.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.